Crypto Exchange Company with Isle of Man License:
- Company registered is 2022.
- Holding DNFB registration with Isle of Man Financial Services Authority (IOMFSA) to act as a Convertible virtual currency service provider.
- Scope of license: issuing, transmitting, transferring, providing safe custody or storage of, administering, managing, lending, buying, selling, exchanging or otherwise trading or intermediating convertible virtual currencies, including cryptocurrencies, virtual assets or similar concepts, where the concept is accepted by persons as a mean of payment of goods or services, a unit of account, a store of value or commodity.
- Payment solutions connected: ISX Financial EU, Kraken, Binance, B2C2, Nexo.
- Clean structure, no active operations.
- The Isle of Man is an internationally recognized jurisdiction, politically and economically stable, with a diversified and established economy, well-developed technology, financial and legal sectors and is considered as the ideal location from which to establish and conduct business.
For more information on this offer, please contact: