General provisions regarding crypto company:
1) Company incorporated in 2022.
2) Non-operational and does not have bank account.
3) Business activities:
- Exchange between virtual currencies and means of payment;
- Exchange between virtual currencies;
- Keeping and maintaining the accounts in electronic form, of identifying data enabling the entitled persons to use virtual currency units, including the conduct of transactions of their exchange (it refers to crypto wallets).
4) Crypto exchange license in Lithuania has been approved, as virtual asset service provider in Cyprus.
5) Nominee service could be provided, as Director (resident), as well as AML office will stay.
For more information on this offer, please contact: