- Clean Company, no activity, registered in January 2019.
- Business Activity: information technology service activities and business support service activities.
- Two active accounts-
Starling Bank, London & Revolut EMI.
- The company has an extensive set of documents to submit for a UK FCA license to become a CFDs/FX and other derivatives brokerage firm. The documents available are: Regulatory Business Plan, Financial Projections, Customer Journey, Compliance Monitoring Program, Appropriateness Test, IT assessment, Financial Crime Manual and Compliance Manual.
- Ownership change for company and bank account available without physical presence.
- One Director must be UK resident.
- Price includes registered office and local director, as well as ownership change, Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association.
For more information, please contact: